1) The index.php file is a combination of HTML and PHP code.
2) What is the default super administrator account for Joomla called?
3) Which of the following PHP directives are important to Joomla execution to define an alternate compression library if the standard library is not available?
4) Which of the following files is archive and contains the actual CB component that you must install into Joomla while downloading CB?
ans : com_comprofiler
5) Which option will you choose to set the site metadata for the installed website?
ans: global configuration
6)What will happen if we set the SSL enabled option to On?
ans : This option will make the link from the menu begin with an https://
7) The core editor events apply to plug-ins that provide editor functionality such as TinyMCE or XStandard Lite.
8) Which PHP file does the index.php file load to provide the menu bar to the administrator interface?
9) Which of the given database systems is supported by Joomla?
10) Which of the following is the default editor of Joomla?
11) Joomla provides an abstracted method called getEscaped() that returns the escaped string regardless of the target database.
12) From which package are the classes (i.e JSite, JAdministrator and JInstallation) which make up the Joomla CMS application extended?
13) What is not true about JoomlaXplorer?
ans: None of the above
14) Which of the following is a system event?
15) Which Joomla file provides the central logic of the template, including any module and component display?
16) When will you use SMTP authentication mail settings?
ans: When you want to use an internal mail server